Andrew W.K.’s 17 Party Tips for a Great New Year’s EveParty with the man himself on New Year's Eve at Concord Music Hall
In less than 24 hours, we’ll roll into a new decade. You’re likely thinking about how your night of partying will go: Did you buy enough chips? Should you get really drunk, or go easy? Don’t you worry, dear RiotFest.org reader, we rang up the King of Partying himself to help you start 2020 off on the best note possible.
Our friend Andrew W.K. has supplied a list of 17 excellent party tips for your New Year’s Eve celebration. He’ll be ringing in the new year with his full band at Concord Music Hall and it’s probably going to be better than any lame party you end up at, so why not get some tickets to that?
ANDREW W.K.’S 17 PARTY TIPS
FOR A GREAT NEW YEAR’S EVE
1. PARTY TIP: Start the night off right by going to the bathroom properly.
2. PARTY TIP: You can’t go to sleep before midnight. Just keep going.
3. PARTY TIP: Start your New Year’s Eve morning with pizza for breakfast.4. PARTY TIP: You don’t really need any New Year’s resolutions. Just be happy you’re alive and party as hard as possible every day.
5. PARTY TIP: Lick a candy cane and resist the urge to bite and crunch it.
6. PARTY TIP: If someone asks you to hold their drink, you’re entitled to take at least one little sip.
7. PARTY TIP: Do what you love with all your heart.
8. PARTY TIP: Use the official first day of the New Year to begin making your dreams come true with hardcore determination.
9. PARTY TIP: Always cheers before you drink, and always look the other person in the eye.10. PARTY TIP: Mix potato chips, Cheetos, and honey roasted peanuts into a festive party blend.
11. PARTY TIP: Pick one person in your life today and draw them a little picture of a round winking face.
12. PARTY TIP: Wear a Santa hat with great intensity.
13. PARTY TIP: Focus on bringing joy to the people around you, and to yourself.
14. PARTY TIP: Bring some snacks with you when you leave the house. It could be some sandwich cookies or some fruit chews. Just something appetizing you can easily fit in your coat pocket.
15. PARTY TIP: Put bows or bells on all the cats and dogs in your house.
16. PARTY TIP: Put ice in a blender and chop it up to make some fluffy snow. Then toss it around your room and create your own winter wonderland!
17. PARTY TIP: Never stop partying.