Riot Fest Is Hiring North Lawndale & Douglas Park Residents At Community Job Fair
The Riot Fest Community Is Hiring Temporary Employees
Riot Fest is currently hiring residents from North Lawndale and the surrounding Douglas Park communities for temporary positions during this year’s festival. Temporary positions are available in various departments, including, but not limited to:
• General Labor
• Information Services
• Event Set-Up
• Event Tear-Down
• Gate Attendants
• Ground Maintenance
• Cleaning/Trash Removal
• ID Check./Wristbands
• On-Call General Staff positions
If you’re interested, there are three ways to apply:
1. Download the application and email it—along with the required paperwork listed below to Staff@RiotFest.org. Click here for the downloadable application.
2. Fill out an online application by clicking here.
3. Attend a Riot Fest Community Job Fair!
RIOT FEST COMMUNITY JOB FAIRS IN DOUGLAS PARK
The organizers of Riot Fest are looking forward to this weekend, when in addition to hosting the Douglas Park Beautification Initiative and Community Ticket Registration, we’ll be welcoming the public to the first in a series of annual Community Job Fairs!
Prospective employees can meet the festival’s organizers to learn about and apply for all of the exciting work opportunities available during Riot Fest. The annual music festival takes place September 15-17 in Douglas Park.
The Riot Fest Community Job Fair will take place in Douglas Park, at the intersection of Ogden and Sacramento, from 11am to 3pm on:
Sunday, July 30th
Saturday, August 12th
Sunday, August 20th
In addition to completing an application, applicants must submit the following paperwork:
• Copy of Driver’s License OR State-Issued ID Card AND Copy of Social Security Card OR Birth Certificate
• Copy of Passport Photo Page (If you choose this option, none of the above documents are required)
• Federal W-4 Tax Form (Click here to download)
• IL W4 Tax Form (Click here to download)
• I9 Tax Form (Click here to download)
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 20th, 2017
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• At least 18 years of age by September 8th, 2017
• Able to stand for 8+ hours
• Able to lift 20+ pounds
• Applicants must reside within the Douglas Park community
Wage is $12/hour.