Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age, and are required to fill out the complete the contact information on the Official Contest page entry form.
2. Employees of Riot Fest Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at Riotfest.org using the form on the Official Contest page.
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
b) To enter, head to the Official Contest page, and select your most favorite performances from past Riot Fests, and fill out your contact information so we can verify you’re eligible to win. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on May 9, 2019 at 12:00pm CST, and all entries must be received by Riot Fest Corporation by 12:00 a.m. CST on June 6, 2019. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On June 11, 2019 winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. Prizes include:
- (1) Grand Prize: Pair of 3-Day Ultimate VIP Passes to Riot Fest 2019
- (1) First Prize: Pair of 3-Day Deluxe VIP Passes to Riot Fest 2019
- (1) Second Prize: Pair of 3-Day VIP Passes to Riot Fest 2019
- (1) Third Prize: Pair of 3-Day General Admission Passes to Riot Fest 2019
2. Each winner will be notified by the email they entered into the contest. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Riot Fest Corporation at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Riot Fest Corporation. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Riot Fest Corporation. Riot Fest Corporation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Riot Fest Corporation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Riot Fest Corporation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available online on the Official Contest page.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Riot Fest Corporation at Riot Fest Corporation. P.O. Box 220350. Chicago, IL 60622 by July 1st, 2019.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Riot Fest Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Riot Fest Corporation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Riot Fest Corporation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Riot Fest Corporation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Riot Fest Corporation, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. By entering this contest, entrant agrees to opt-in to email marketing communication from Riot Fest Corporation. Emails can be unsubscribed to by clicking on the unsubscribe me link in all email correspondence or by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org